Monday, August 4, 2008

~Four More Sleeps...:)~

(Google photo of Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho)


After I suffer a little seperation anxiety dropping my pups off at the kennel I'm going...

Over the rainbow
To dip my toes in this cool, clear water...
Play with my children...
Hike these trails...
Breathe deep as I contemplate...
And meditate...
On all that is...and all that will be...


(Google Photo Kootenay Lake near Kaslo B.C.)


Then I will be sliding down this rainbow...
Into a fairytale village...
To daydream with Jon about creating our eco-friendly retreat for ourselves...family and friends...someday...
To hike through the relics of a long abandoned mining ghost town...
To journey down into the depths of our earth...
To build sandcastles...and float on the crystal waters and stare at the sky...
To reconnect with this special place that always feels like we're coming home...
For someday that's just what it will be.

10 comments:

pERiWinKle said...

oooeeee...that is what dreams are made off...

when are you writing a book for little ones? Oh?! you have already!? please send me the titles... I would LOVE to buy them for Kellen! :- )

when?

Enjoy living the dream!!! xx

daisies said...

have a beautiful trip honey, xo

david santos said...

Beautiful photos!!!
Happy day.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, wish that was me! First time visit and just wanting to say how much I loved the tour through your home in a previous post - it was just beautiful, a haven.Have a great trip.

d smith kaich jones said...

What a lovely post. Rainbows all around & magic in the air.

Fun will be had - I can just sense it!

:) Debi

Brandi Reynolds said...

beautiful!! have fun!!

Anonymous said...

These photos express it all.
Enjoy.

Jaime said...

Oh how beautiful!
Have a wonderful time...and dream big!
Much love xo

d smith kaich jones said...

When you get back, and when you wake up from the wonderful time you've had, stop by my place & pick up an award that's there waiting for you!

:) Debi

laoi gaul~williams said...

sounds amazing~i so hope you have a wonderful time :)